Earth Day On The Bay
Free general admission all day!
April 24, 2016
Earth Day on the Bay will take place at and around the Maritime Museum of San Diego from 10am-4pm. Opportunities to go on a bay cruise or sailing adventure with a naturalist aboard will be available for a nominal charge.
The Maritime Museum believes that, at a time of particularly heightened concern regarding the effect of human activity on the earth’s environment, it will be important to make this event as accessible as possible. For that reason, there will be no charge to attend Earth Day on the Bay, and the Museum will be open to all who wish to attend without charge.
- FREE Admission to the Maritime Museum
- Visit interactive Displays from Sponsors
- Take a photo with a 30′ Whale
- Interact with Marine Wildlife
- 1 hour Tall Ship Cruises (add-on activity)
- 45 minute Bay Cruises (add-on activity)
- Food Vendors
- …and more!