It is a gorgeous day to be in San Diego. The sun is shining, people are out walking, biking, and running on the Embarcadero, and the museum’s doors are open—so come on in!
Here are a few fun things we have going on this summer:
- Saturday, June 30th there are two Kumeyaay Demonstrations at the San Salvador Site—Native Foods and Tule Boat Regatta/Family Day. Demonstrations are from 11am-12pm and 1pm-3pm. http://www.sdmaritime.org/san-salvador-build/
- Two Catalina Kayaking & Adventure Sails. 12 spots left for July 24th.
10 spots left for August 17th. http://www.sdmaritime.org/catalina-adventure-sailing/
- July 4th BBQ includes fireworks viewing and dinner aboard the Berkeley ferryboat. http://www.sdmaritime.org/4thjulycelebrations/
- Our ships are available all summer for birthdays, dinners, weddings, receptions, meetings, and more. http://www.sdmaritime.org/private-events/
- Sea Chantey Fest July 22nd. http://www.sdmaritime.org/sea-chantey-festival/
- And of course—we are open all summer for visitors to come see the museum and explore the ships!
What are you doing this summer?